In House Elevator for Existing Homes
The unique concept of the in house elevator was designed and patented by Peter van Emmerik specifically for fitting into an existing home. He wanted to achieve maximum accessibility whilst making minimal impact on the existing home – both structurally and interior design wise. He also wanted to help save people the unnecessary burden of moving house or losing a significant amount of living space to a conventional elevator.
ResiLift is the perfect solution
Some of the features that make a ResiLift the perfect solution as your in house elevator include:
- ResiLift is the safest and most reliable residential lift on the market. Continuous product research and development has resulted in a virtually maintenance-free in house elevator.
- There are 5 different models, making it possible to incorporate a ResiLift in house elevator into practically any floor plan. And because it is manufactured in Australia we can customise your lift to fit your home if necessary.
- ResiLift was specifically designed to have minimal impact on an existing home. It is free standing, so there is no need for an expensive or intrusive lift well.
- The motor is incorporated into the lift so that it does not require a separate plant room.
- There is no need for a pit under the lift, which can be very difficult to create in an existing home.
- It is significantly cheaper than the cost of selling your home and buying a new one, not to mention being able to keep all your memories and local community connections.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our in house elevator, or if you would like someone to visit your home and help determine a suitable place for a ResiLift.