The unique concept of the residential lift was designed and patented by Peter van Emmerik specifically for fitting into an existing home. He wanted to achieve maximum accessability whilst making minimum impact on the existing home both structurally and interior design wise.
He wanted to help save people the unnecessary burden of moving house or losing a significant amount of living space to an elevator.
The specific features he designed to make this lift the perfect solution for installing in existing homes:
- It is free standing so there is no need for an expensive or intrusive lift well.
- The footprint is compact to make it easy to find a suitable location both upstairs and downstairs.
- The motor is incorporated into the lift so that it does not require a separate plan room
- There is no need for a pit under the lift which would be very difficult to create in an existing home.
- There are 5 different models making it possible to fit into any floor plan.
- It is significantly cheaper than the cost of selling your home and buying a new one, not to mention being able to keep all your memories.
Continuous product research and development has resulted in a virtually maintenance free lift.
Please contact us if you have any other questions or if you would like someone to visit your home and help determine a suitable place for our lift.